Private Game Of Thrones Tour
Start Belfast Port
Belfast City Tour
Belfasts History & Troubles
Return Belfast Port
Game Of Thrones + City Tour Shore Excursion
See the filming locations used from Game of Thrones with HBO'S transport provider for the Cast & Crew on the Belfast express direct from Belfast Port, We will collect you when disembarking and travel north on the world famous coastal route hugging the coast road as we travel to the northern tip of Ireland, We will have a live guide on board with all props, Cloaks, Shields, Swords, So on your tour date you can get into theme and fully immerse yourself as a member of the knights watch. This is a full coastal adventure you will also learn of the Myths & Legends of the famous coastal route, The route we take has been voted one of the worlds best drives, See the stops below.
Information & Pricing Options
Our meeting point is Belfast Port, We can pick you up from the steps of the ship as you disembark, We will have a friendly guide await your group to greet as you leave the ship, We can also track your cruiseship incase of any delays. When the tour is over we will have you back to the port with time to spare before the final all aboard.
- Board Coach after your ship docks (Our drivers & guides will be there to meet you) (Please note, if your ship docks before, or at 8:00am the tour will depart at 8:30am)
- Depart from Belfast PortCarncastle knights watch beheading
- Famous Antrim Coast Road, Travel through the 9 Glens of Antrim, Myths & Legends
- Carnlough-Arya Stark was repeatedly stabbed by the Waif
- Cushendun Caves-Birth Shawdow Baby
- Ballycastle Lunch Stop (Time allowing)
- Larrybane Quarry-Renly Baratheon's camp in series two.
- Giant’s Causeway 1 Hour to 90 mins depending on time.
- Bonus Surpise Location
- Return to Belfast City CentreBelfast City Tour. (Includes wall murals, peace walls, Falls Road, Shankill Road and more) (Due to time constraints this is not a Hop-on/Hop-off service)Return to Belfast Port (Approx. 1 hour before departure)
There is a lot of walking on what are sometimes uneven surfaces during this tour. Please come dressed appropriately for not only the season, but also for the activity.
- Suitable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight raincoat (Just in case)
- Packed lunch (We do also stop at various locations where you can purchase food and drinks)
- Luxury Transport for all group sizes
- Free Use Of Real Props Cloaks, Shields, Swords
- Qualified and entertaining local tour guide
- Dunluce Castle (Photo stop)
- Giants Causeway (Not including the Visitors Centre entrance fee)
- Lunch stop at Ballycastle (Stay approx. 1 hour) Own expense
- Belfast Sightseeing tour (Due to time constraints this is not a Hop-on/Hop-off service)
- Food & Refreshments not inculded in price
- Safe and secure booking system.
- We guarantee you will arrive back in time for your ships departure.
- You will receive a full refund if your ship does not dock at Belfasts Port.
The coach will depart once everyone has boarded but no longer than 30 minutes after your ship has docked. (Please note, if your ship docks before 8:00am the tour will depart at 8:30am). If you are going to be late please use the emergency contact number +44 (0)28 90321912. We cannot accept liability for missed tours if this procedure is not followed.Please be aware, visiting all locations is dependent on the the length of time your ship docks. If for any reason your ship docking time changes we may have to cut or adapt parts of the tour. We will notify you by email if any such circumstances arise. This can also happen on the day you dock in which case our drivers and guides will discuss the options available to you.
- You will receive a full refund if your ship itinerary changes and does not dock at Belfast Port
- For cancellation up to 72 hours prior to departure date: 20% administration fee will be imposed
- For cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure date or 'no-show': No refund will be issued