Transport yourself to UNESCO World Heritage Site the Giant's Causeway - From the moment you leave Belfast onboard our luxury coach your day trip is thoughtfully planned out for you to enjoy an incredible coastal adventure.
- Explore The Giant’s Causeway UNESCO Site
- Visitors Centre Included + Audio Guide
- Visit 2 Stunning Castles - Carrickfergus - Dunluce
- Travel Along The Causeway Coastal Route
- Stop In Breathtaking Irish Coastal Villages
- Cross Rope Bridge - Re-opens 2022 - Covid
- Visit The Dark Hedges
- Live Expert Commentary - Myths Legends
Travel in a luxury coach on our 5 star rated Giants Causeway day tour from Belfast - discover the full causeway coastal route on your 9:00 am central Belfast departure.
The first stop of the day is Carrickfergus castle built by the Normans in 1177AD, which has stood the test of time and still looks incredible even today 800 years on.
We now travel 45 minutes along the coastal road to Carnlough Harbour for a comfort and refreshment break, the scenic harbour was recently used by HBO in the production of Game of Thrones and it's easy to see why. The harbour is an old Irish fishing village that has not changed much in hundreds of years, offering views any artist could dream of painting.
Travel northwards now to Cushendun village with a population of only 200 people, discover and walk through the famous caves. The Mull of Kintyre in Scotland is 15 miles away across the North Channel, which easily seen on clear days.
Next we visit a natural phenomenon of beech trees which create an umbrella effect over the drive of a former stately home, otherwise known as The Dark Hedges. The area has become one of the most instagramable spots in Northern Ireland.
We make our way to Ballintoy village where you can grab lunch at your own expense at the Fullerton Arms or enjoy a pre-packed lunch in the picnic area.
The next stop is the highlight of the day - the Giant's Causeway, where you will have approximately 2 hours to fully discover the area and the visitors centre which we have exclusive access to. Additionally, you will have the option to join a 45 minute guided walking tour (in English) or grab an audio guide available in 17 languages.
Our final stop before our journey back to Belfast, we stop for a quick photo-op at Dunluce Castle. Built in the 13th century which was once the seat for the Earls of Antrim until the impoverishment of the MacDonnells in 1690, following the Battle of the Boyne and the Clan picking the losing side of King James II.
Don't forget to make sure you have a fully charged phone as you don't want to miss all the amazing photo opportunities on your trip.
To Book Online choose number of passengers and your travel date - Instant Confirmation - Mobile E-Tickets Instantly.
- Depart Central Belfast 9:00am Sharp
- Carrickfergus Castle - 20 minutes
- Carnlough Harbour - 20 minutes
- Cushendun Caves - 20 minutes
- The Dark Hedges - 20 minutes
- Ballintoy Village - Lunch 1 hour
- Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge (Closed Covid 2022)
- Bushmills Whiskey Distillery (Closed Covid)
- Giant's Causeway + Visitors Centre Included 2 hours approx
- Dunluce Castle - photo opportunity
- Return Belfast City Approx 6 - 6:30pm
- Check in time 8:45am, tour departs 9:00am sharp daily
- Meeting point 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast
(Facing the Grand Opera House)
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
If you decide to get off at any of our designated stops there can be times where you will need to walk to specific locations. Please come dressed appropriately for the season but keep in mind, the weather on the Coastal route can be cold at any time of the year.
- Covid Mask - Currently Essential
- Money For Lunch - Refreshments
- Packed lunch recommended
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Giants Causeway Visitors Centre + Multi lingual audio guide
- Walk the plank and cross the rope bridge (Closed Covid - Until 2022)
- Luxury Coach Transport Roundtrip
- Friendly Live Guide Host
- Lunch - Snacks - Drinks.
Be rest assured you will be traveling in super clean coaches - each nite every coach is fully disinfected in order to stop the spread of Covid.
We work to all government guidelines in order to fully protect all visitors and staff. For more information please see the full company mission statement here
- For Cancellation up to 24+ hours prior to departure - free cancellation.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours prior NO SHOW - 100% forfeited.
- Free to reshedule with 24 hours notice - message us