CENTRAL BELFAST MEET
SIGN PEACE WALL
IRA REMEMBRANCE GARDEN
HUMOUR + HISTORY
Black Taxi Tour Belfast
Travel between the peace lines on an eye opening tour of discovery through the once no go areas and learn of Belfast's troubled past and rich shared history.
You will be fully guided by a real black taxi driver who worked Belfast's streets during an era known as the troubles.
On the tour, you will visit both Nationalist and Unionist areas, to give you a balanced look at the history and politics of those communities. You will also have the opportunity to visit the International Wall & Belfast Peace Wall that divides the Shankill Unionist area and the Nationalist Falls area. Don't forget to sign the wall while you're there and leave your own message of peace.
The tour is the perfect introduction to Belfast and lasts between 60 - 75 minutes, it delivers an insightful personal experience and draws a timeline up to the peace process - Fast checkout & Instant Confirmation - City Centre Pickup - Jurys Hotel - 2 Mins From City Hall.
At certain points of interest we may leave the taxi - It is advised to dress appropriately, as the weather in Belfast can be unpredictable at any time of the year.
- Covid Mask Currently Esstential
- Comfortable Shoes
- Warm Clothing
- Meeting Point Central Belfast
- History - Belfast & Troubles
- Unbiased Experience
- Local Tips & Advice
- Duration 60 - 75 Mins
- Entrance Fees Events & Attractions.
- Lunch - Food - Snacks - Drinks.
- Free To Reschedule With 24 Hours Notice
- Cancellation 24 Hours Plus Prior - 20% Admin Fee Applies.
- Cancellation Less Than 24 Hours Prior - NO SHOW - 100% Total Will Be Forfeited.
- Jurys hotel Recommended at booking time
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.