High Street Belfast
HIGH STREET BELFAST 1900S
HIGH STREET TODAY
Did You know?
Can you see how much High Street Belfast has changed in the past 100 years in the photos above? The area today proves to be as popular as ever and has slightly adapted due to alot of retail going online, alot of the smaller buildings have been replaced by large office blocks.
High Street also benefits from running off the now famous Cathedral quarter, which has become one of Belfast's new trendy night spots for a good night out.
High Street Belfast Today
Belfast High Street is located in the heart of the shopping district, placed between the 2 main shopping malls - Victoria Square and Castlecourt.
Places Of Interest Nearby
- Merchant Hotel - Stunning
- Souvenirs - Carrolls Gift Shop
- Pints & Grub - Monaco bar
- Coffee - Snacks - Starbucks
- Brights - Super Nosh & Staff
Learn More About Belfast?
If wish to learn more about Belfast you can onboard the daily Belfast Hop on Hop off tour, discover over 19 iconic locations each with their own stories to tell.
- Walking? Open Google Maps
- Belfast hop on hop off tour
- Travelling via Public Transport?
- Taxi's Uber -- Value Cabs
- Merchant Hotel - 1 Minute Walk
- Premier Inn - 2 Minute Walk
- Ramada Encore - 9 Minute Walk
- Student Roost - 10 Minute Walk
High Street joins onto Castle Place which was once the home of the orginal Belfast Castle.
- The NCP carpark is 2 minutes away
- On street parking is available in nearby side streets - it can hard to get a spot at peak times.