Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once 'Diamond Leisure Transport Ltd - (T/A City Tours Belfast)' confirms your booking a contract is made between 'City Tours Belfast' and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. 'Diamond Leisure Transport Ltd - (T/A City Tours Belfast)' hereinafter referred to as 'we', will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place - places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for, If booked directly. Bookings from OTA'S the Customer must follow up directly.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents
There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities on tour, or on location. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be by email to City Tours Belfast if made directly, (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to relavent Agents within the terms and conditions setout upon booking on which ever platform.
- Cancelling a booking to rebook same during special pricing periods such as Black Friday is not permitted and any such advance bookings will not be refunded where cancelled.
- For private hire bookings, the following terms apply
- 28 Plus Days Notice: 25% Admin Fee
- 14 Days Notice: 50% Refund
- 7 Days Notice: 25% Refund
- Public Tours
- 24 hours prior to departure - 20% admin fee applies
- Less than 24 hours prior - NO SHOW - 100% forfeited.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of City Tours Belfast. Can only be refunded by bank transfer, it cannot be carried out using a credit card.
- Refunds may only be made to the bank account of the person to be refunded. This cannot be done by credit card and the onus is on the person to be refunded to provide bank account details, IBAN and swift code with email proof on any overcharge.
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- Once your booking has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the tour in the event of happenings outside the control of City Tours Belfast. Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions and similar. No compensation will be paid for force majeure cancellations.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved Country then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom of Great Britain and the European Union. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in N Ireland and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed City Tours Belfast Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of City Tours Belfast. If you do not comply with the said representative, punctual returning from locations, compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour. We reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, City Tours Belfast. will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. City Tours Belfast. will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
- All of our tours depart and drop off in Belfast, Hop off Hop on, with selected tours departing from Visit Belfast - Tourist Office, located opposite Belfast City Hall, 9 Donegall Sqaure North - BT1 5GJ. Private tours will be subject to meeting at a pre agreed location confirmed via email. It is your responsibility to meet your tour.
- Pick up times are approximate and dependant upon Belfast traffic.
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that's requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group brochures and - or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the team. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The Irish way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people's company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver and guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management's discretion.
In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against City Tours Belfast. Please inform the Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver - Representative's best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to City Tours Belfast as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. City Tours Belfast will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions.
- No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
We do not permit Smoking or consuming of Alcohol on any of our vehicles.
The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and City Tours Belfast. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of City Tours Belfast.
This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by UK law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of Northern Ireland only a territory of the UK. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by City Tours Belfast, in writing.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however City Tours Belfast, cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
For any further information? Please call 02890 321912 or Message us here.