Giants Causeway Shore Excursion Tour
Start Belfast Port
Belfast City Tour
Belfasts History & Troubles
Return Belfast Port
Giants Causeway Tour + City Tour Shore Excursion
See the World Famous Giants Causeway on the Belfast express direct from Belfast Port, We will collect you when disembarking and travel north on the world famous coastal route hugging the coast road as we travel to the northern tip of Ireland, Making the first stop at Carrickfergus castle built in 1177 by John de Courcy french norman knight, From here we will head to the famous causeway coastal glens of antrim via the coastal route stopping at Ballycastle for lunch then onto Carrick-a-rede rope bridge to cross the plank(crossing optional), Then onwards to the Famous Giants Causeway steeped in local Irish Mythology you will be fully guided and learn about the famous giants that made the Giants Causeway and the science behind its formation, Finally we will then head back to Belfast for a City tour about the troubles and get to see the famous wall art each side used to express the feelings of that time, This tour is jam packed with the very best of Northern Ireland and is designed to squeeze in as much as possible, You will be left feeling enriched with your time spent with us, We guarentee to have you back well in time before the final all aboard is called.
Information & Pricing Options
Our meeting point is Belfast Port, We can pick you up from the steps of the ship as you disembark, We will have a friendly guide await your group to greet as you leave the ship, We can also track your cruiseship incase of any delays. When the tour is over we will have you back to the port with time to spare before the final all aboard.
- Board Coach after your ship docks (Our drivers & guides will be there to meet you) (Please note, if your ship docks before, or at 8:00am the tour will depart at 8:30am)
- Depart from Belfast PortCarrickfergus Castle (Photo stop)
- Famous Antrim Coast Road, Travel through the 9 Glens of Antrim, Myths & Legends
- Lunch stop at Ballycastle Marine Court Hotel (Time allowing)
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge crossing optional your choice
- Giant’s Causeway 1 Hour to 90 mins depending on time.
- Bonus Surpise Location Time Allowing
- Return to Belfast City CentreBelfast City Tour. (Includes wall murals, peace walls, Falls Road, Shankill Road and more) (Due to time constraints this is not a Hop-on/Hop-off service)Return to Belfast Port (Approx. 1 hour before departure)
There is a lot of walking on what are sometimes uneven surfaces during this tour. Please come dressed appropriately for not only the season, but also for the activity.
- Suitable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight raincoat (Just in case)
- Packed lunch (We do also stop at various locations where you can purchase food and drinks)
- Luxury Transport for all group sizes
- Qualified and entertaining local tour guide
- Dunluce Castle (Photo stop)
- Giants Causeway (Not including the Visitors Centre entrance fee)
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (Crossing optional, Cost not inculded)
- Lunch stop at Ballycastle (Stay approx. 1 hour)Own expense
- Carrickfergus Castle (Photo stop)
- Belfast Sightseeing tour (Due to time constraints this is not a Hop-on/Hop-off service)
- Food & Refreshments not inculded in price
- Safe and secure booking system.
- We guarantee you will arrive back in time for your ships departure.
- You will receive a full refund if your ship does not dock at Belfasts Port.
The coach will depart once everyone has boarded but no longer than 30 minutes after your ship has docked. (Please note, if your ship docks before 8:00am the tour will depart at 8:30am). If you are going to be late please use the emergency contact number +44 (0)28 90321912. We cannot accept liability for missed tours if this procedure is not followed.Please be aware, visiting all locations is dependent on the the length of time your ship docks. If for any reason your ship docking time changes we may have to cut or adapt parts of the tour. We will notify you by email if any such circumstances arise. This can also happen on the day you dock in which case our drivers and guides will discuss the options available to you.
- You will receive a full refund if your ship itinerary changes and does not dock at Belfast Port
- For cancellation up to 72 hours prior to departure date: 20% administration fee will be imposed
- For cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure date or 'no-show': No refund will be issued