Famous Coastal Road
Board Boat - Ballycastle
Stunning Views From Boat
The Giant's Causeway
Giants Causeway Land & Sea Tour
Enjoy the best of both worlds by embarking on the only Giant's Causeway tour from Belfast that gives you a one-of-a-kind adventure on both land and sea.
This unrivalled experience takes you up the Causeway Coastal Route to Ballycastle where you will enjoy a truly unique way of sightseeing. You will travel along the coast line on our boat tour with expert supervision and commentary from the ships captain and guide, as they take you by cliffs edge towards the Carrick-A-Red Rope Bridge. Be sure to have your camera at the ready as we regularly see pods of dolphins in these waters.
After your boat cruise enjoy your lunch break in Ballycastle, why not dig into the catch of the day at one of the many restaurants offering fish and chips? Once you've refuelled, we continue our journey up to The Giant's Causeway where you will have plenty of time to explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tour also stops at Carrickfergus Castle a Norman castle built over 800 years ago and Carnlough Harbour, a small fishing village that catapulted to popularity as being a filming location for Game of Thrones.
- Depart Central Belfast 9:00am Sharp
- Travel Along Stunning Coastal Route
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Carnlough Harbour
- Join Boat Tour - 90 Minutes
- View Carrick-a-rede from the Sea
- Ballycastle Lunch 1:00pm - 1 hour
- Giant's Causeway - 2 hour visit
- Depart Giant's Causeway 4:30pm
- Return Belfast City Approx 6:00pm
If you decide to get off at any of our designated stops there can be times where you will need to walk to specific Game of Thrones locations. Please come dressed appropriately for the season but keep in mind, the weather on the Coastal route can be cold at any time of the year.
- Money For Lunch - Refreshments
- Packed lunch recommended
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Visit the Giant's Causeway UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 90 Min boat tour
- Experience a full coastal adventure from Belfast
- Learn Ireland's myths & legends
- Stops where refreshments can be purchased
- Full round trip from Belfast
- Live guides
- Entrance fees into events and attractions.
- Lunch - Snacks - Drinks.
- For Cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure - 20% admin fee applies.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours prior NO SHOW - 100% of the total amount will be forfeited.
- Check in time 8:45am, tour departs 9:00am sharp daily
- Meeting point 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.